Top Ten Popular Gemstone Jewellery
Explore this captivating selection of our most popular gemstone jewellery. Our deep blue sapphires, firey-red rubies and bold green emeralds are fit for royalty. Our top gemstone jewellery includes earrings, pendants and rings galore—all expertly crafted and set in the finest metals.
Top Ten Gemstone Jewellery
- Morganite and Diamond Halo Ring in 14k Rose Gold (11x9mm)Stunning in every way, this gemstone and diamond ring features an oval morganite surrounded by brilliant diamonds and complemented in 14k rose gold. To prevent damage to this delicate stone, we do not recommend this ring for daily wear.SHOP NOW
- Amethyst and White Sapphire Halo Oval Pendant in Sterling Silver (12x10mm)Brilliant and colour-rich, this gemstone pendant features an oval amethyst framed by round white sapphires and set in sterling silver with a matching cable chain necklace.SHOP NOW
- Alternating Size Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet in 14k White Gold (3mm)A classic tennis bracelet with a twist, this stunning piece features alternating claw-set sapphires and diamonds to give it substantial sparkle and incredible depth. Crafted from 14k white gold, this bracelet is secured by a subtle box catch.SHOP NOW
- Petite Emerald Stacking Diamond Ring in 14k White Gold (3.5mm)A petite round-cut emerald brings rich colour to this ring, contrasted by brilliant diamond sidestones set in a shimmering 14k white gold setting.SHOP NOW
- Petite Ruby Floral Pendant Necklace in 14k Yellow Gold (2.8mm)Delicate in design, this pendant features a beautiful ruby gemstone surrounded by sparkling micropavé diamonds framed in 14k yellow gold.SHOP NOW
- Riviera Sapphire Hoop Earrings in 14k White Gold (1.5mm)Decadently colourful, these Riviera collection sapphire hoop earrings feature eighty petite velvety blue sapphire gemstones pavé-set in 14k white gold hoops.SHOP NOW
- London Blue Topaz Halo Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver (14x9mm)Classic in design, these blue topaz gemstone earrings feature a halo of white topaz gemstones accented in a sterling silver frame.SHOP NOW
- Sapphire and Diamond Tiara Stacking Ring in 14k White Gold (2.5mm)Bring deep royal blue colour into your ring stack with the extraordinary brilliance of sapphire gemstones. Seven sapphires alternate between eight diamonds, all claw-set in bright 14k white gold. Due to this ring's delicate nature, we do not recommend for daily wear and are unable to resize or repair.SHOP NOW
- Ruby and Micropavé Diamond Stud Earrings in 18k White Gold (5mm)These classic stud earrings boast fiery rubies surrounded by a halo of brilliant round diamonds for a smart and sophisticated look.SHOP NOW
- Cushion Cut Aquamarine Pendant with Diamond Halo in 14k White Gold (10.5mm)The lush cushion-cut aquamarine of this 14k white gold pendant necklace commands attention. A halo of brilliant round diamonds provides a luminous finish. Adjustable cable chain length delivers a just-right fit.SHOP NOW
FAQs about Top Ten Popular Gemstone Jewellery
- A gemstone's ability to avoid scratching is determined by it's hardness level from 1-10 the Mohs scale. The hardest gemstone on the scale is diamond, which means it cannot be scratched by any other material beneath it on the scale. This makes diamonds perfect for engagement rings and other pieces of jewellery you would wear on a daily basis. Gemstones that rank 7.5 to 8 on the Mohs scale are generally quite durable, but should still be handled with care. A number of popular gemstones such as opal, moonstone and turquoise rank from 5-6 on the Mohs scale and are considered more fragile.
- Most gemstones can be cleaned with mild soap and a soft brush or a cloth. Certain stones, like opals, should be washed more carefully and not be exposed to too much moisture. We offer a selection of cleaning solutions including a non-toxic Gem and Jewellery Cleaner.