Top Ten Popular Gemstone Jewellery
Explore this captivating selection of our most popular gemstone jewellery. Our deep blue sapphires, firey-red rubies and bold green emeralds are fit for royalty. Our top gemstone jewellery includes earrings, pendants and rings galore—all expertly crafted and set in the finest metals.
Top Ten Gemstone Jewellery
- Aquamarine and Diamond Halo Ring in 18k White Gold (14x12mm)A vision of rich colour, gemstone ring features a oval aquamarine gemstone framed by a halo of pavé-set round diamonds in 18k white gold.SHOP NOW
- Amethyst and White Sapphire Halo Oval Pendant in Sterling Silver (12x10mm)Brilliant and colour-rich, this gemstone pendant features an oval amethyst framed by round white sapphires and set in sterling silver with a matching cable chain necklace.SHOP NOW
- Alternating Size Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet in 14k White Gold (3mm)A classic tennis bracelet with a twist, this stunning piece features alternating claw-set sapphires and diamonds to give it substantial sparkle and incredible depth. Crafted from 14k white gold, this bracelet is secured by a subtle box catch.SHOP NOW
- Ruby and Micropavé Diamond Stud Earrings in 18k White Gold (5mm)(null)SHOP NOW
- Morganite and Diamond Halo Necklace in 14k Rose Gold (8mm)Chic and elegant, this necklace shines with the cushion cut morganite gemstone accented by diamonds framed in 14k rose gold.SHOP NOW
- Luna Sapphire and Diamond Hoop Earrings in 18k White Gold (2mm)Add the striking contrast of these Luna sapphire and diamond hoop earrings to your collection. Petite deep blue round sapphire gemstones alternate with brilliant diamonds to create an everlasting circle of sparkle and colour set in classic 18k white gold. These hoops are a great size for everyday wear.SHOP NOW
- Aquamarine Cushion and Diamond Drop Earrings in 14k White Gold (7x7mm)Fluid and elegant, these drop earrings feature beautiful cushion cut aquamarine gemstones framed with round brilliant diamonds in 14k white gold.SHOP NOW
- Floating Sapphire and Diamond Pear Pendant in 14k White Gold (8x6)Captivating in colour, this sapphire and diamond pendant features a pear-shaped sapphire with a vibrant blue hue pavé-set with round diamonds. It is beautifully set in 14k white gold with a matching cable chain and makes an elegant gift for someone special.SHOP NOW
- Petite Emerald Stacking Diamond Ring in 14k White Gold (3.5mm)A petite round-cut emerald brings rich colour to this ring, contrasted by brilliant diamond sidestones set in a shimmering 14k white gold setting.SHOP NOW
- Emerald-Cut Emerald and Diamond Pendant in 18k Yellow Gold (7x5mm)Make a colourful statement of sophistication with a big, bold emerald gemstone, set in precious 18k yellow gold and ready to wear on a golden chain with an adjustable lobster claw clasp.SHOP NOW
FAQs about Top Ten Popular Gemstone Jewellery
- A gemstone's ability to avoid scratching is determined by it's hardness level from 1-10 the Mohs scale. The hardest gemstone on the scale is diamond, which means it cannot be scratched by any other material beneath it on the scale. This makes diamonds perfect for engagement rings and other pieces of jewellery you would wear on a daily basis. Gemstones that rank 7.5 to 8 on the Mohs scale are generally quite durable, but should still be handled with care. A number of popular gemstones such as opal, moonstone and turquoise rank from 5-6 on the Mohs scale and are considered more fragile.
- Most gemstones can be cleaned with mild soap and a soft brush or a cloth. Certain stones, like opals, should be washed more carefully and not be exposed to too much moisture. We offer a selection of cleaning solutions including a non-toxic Gem and Jewellery Cleaner.