Top Ten Pearl Jewellery
Our list of top ten best selling pearl jewellery is a sea of luminous cultured and freshwater treasures. Plucked from the glistening shores of Tahiti and the hidden bays of Japan, our gemmologists ensure all of our pearls meet the highest quality standards.
Top Ten Pearl Jewellery
- Classic Akoya Cultured Pearl Strand Necklace in 18k White Gold (7.5-8.0mm)This strand of round Akoya cultured pearls is hand knotted securely with silk blend cord. This 18 inch strand is finished off with 18k white gold safety clasp.SHOP NOW
- Premier Akoya Cultured Pearl and Diamond Pendant in 18k White Gold (8.0-8.5mm)Our highest-quality Akoya cultured pearl is paired with a brilliant round diamond and attached to an 18k white gold bail. The pair suspend from a delicate 18k white gold cable chain.SHOP NOW
- Classic Akoya Cultured Pearl Bracelet in 18k White Gold (7.0-7.5mm)Our lustrous Akoya cultured pearl bracelet is strung with a hand-knotted silk blend cord, secured with an 18k white gold safety clasp.SHOP NOW
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl and White Topaz Drop Earrings in Sterling SilverClassic in every way, these elegant pearl earrings feature two freshwater-cultured pearls accented by white topaz gemstones set in sterling silver.SHOP NOW
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Pendant with Diamond Teardrop in 14k White Gold (10-10.5mm)The subtle contrast of the deeply hued Tahitian cultured pearl with the glimmering diamond teardrop create a harmonious pairing when set in 14k white gold and suspended from a matching chain.SHOP NOW
- Pink Freshwater Cultured Pearl Strand in 14k White Gold (7.0-7.5mm)A spin on a classic, this strand features beautiful pink, nearly round freshwater cultured pearls strung on a hand-knotted silk blend cord. This strand is secured with a 14k white gold safety clasp.SHOP NOW
- Vintage-Inspired Freshwater Cultured Pearl and White Topaz Earrings in Sterling SilverInspired by vintage appeal, these sophisticated pearl earrings feature two freshwater cultured pearls accented with a halo of white topaz gemstones framed in sterling silver.SHOP NOW
- Freshwater and Pink Freshwater Pearl Stationed Necklace in 14k White Gold 17in. (5.5-7.5mm)The gentle sheen of alternating stationed pink and white Freshwater pearls, matched with a 14k white gold cable chain, brings understated elegance to evening outings and classy occasions.SHOP NOW
- Baroque Tahitian Cultured Pearl Necklace with 18k White Gold (10-11mm)Truly one-of-a-kind, this pearl necklace features naturally black Tahitian pearls that are baroque shaped for added interest. The pearls are graduated from 10 to 11 mm and finished with a polished 18k white gold clasp.SHOP NOW
- Double-Strand Freshwater Cultured Pearl Bracelet with 14k White Gold (7.0-7.5 mm)Two strands of freshwater cultured pearls are matched to create this elegant bracelet. A 14k white gold filigree clasp completes the look.SHOP NOW
FAQs about Top Ten Pearl Jewellery
- Pearls can be man-made or formed naturally. Natural pearls form entirely without human intervention, making them incredibly rare and considerably more valuable than cultured pearls. Cultured pearls form inside the body of a mollusc. However, technicians help the process along by inserting a man-made irritant to stimulate the creation of nacre. The resulting gemstone is far more affordable and is as authentic and beautiful as a natural pearl. The majority of pearls on the market today are of the cultivated variety.
- Akoya pearls are high-quality pearls formed inside the world’s smallest pearl-bearing saltwater oyster, and were the first type to be successfully cultivated in 1920’s Japan. They are round and symmetrical, and adored for their lustrous glow and rich, white hue.