The following terms and conditions apply to Blue Nile’s Diamond Price Guarantee program:
- The competitor's diamond must have the same characteristics, including carat weight, cut, colour, clarity, fluorescence, table and depth percentage, symmetry, etc. as a certified Blue Nile diamond. Blue Nile reserves the right to review your request and decide, in our sole discretion, whether the competitor's diamond is comparable.
- Astor by Blue Nile™ diamonds are not eligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee program.
- Cannot be combined with our Diamond Upgrade Program.
- Blue Nile's Diamond Price Guarantee program applies only to certified loose diamonds sold through www.bluenile.com.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee only applies before you purchase your Blue Nile diamond. Once you purchase from Blue Nile, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your diamond to us within 30 days.
- To verify the competing price, you must supply our Diamond & Jewellery Consultants with: (1) a copy of the grading report from GIA for the competitor's diamond, and (2) a link to a website offer or a published price offer. This cannot be a marketplace site which aggregates listings from other retailers, it must be the actual retailer providing the diamond.
- The competing price must be available to any member of the public and cannot be a unique discount.
- The lower price must remain in effect at the time your request is verified by Blue Nile.
- Expired offers are not eligible.
- Competing prices must be in same currency.
- Diamond price match does not qualify for coloured diamonds.
- The competitor's diamond must have a GIA grading report and the report must be dated within the last two (2) years.
- The competitor's diamond must be in stock and available for purchase at that price.
- The Blue Nile price is the price after any rebates, gift certificates, and promotional discounts have been applied to the item. Costs for comparable shipping and handling will be included in the price comparison.
- Competitors' special promotions such as rebates, gift certificates, bundled products and "buy one, get one" offers are not eligible for the Price Guarantee.
- Time-limited sales events (such as Black Friday, "early bird" or "door buster" offers ), offers advertised as limited in time or quantity, clearance, liquidation and going-out-of business sales, and loyalty program offers are ineligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee program.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply where the competitor or Blue Nile has made a pricing error or typographical error on an item.
- Pawn shops and auctions (websites or brick and mortar stores) are ineligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee.
- Only one diamond per customer is eligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee (multiple claims on the same diamond will not be eligible, regardless of the quantity ordered), and the Diamond Price Guarantee can only be applied once per diamond, even if a lower-priced offer is subsequently found.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee only applies to purchases for personal use. The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply to purchases for resale or commercial purposes.
- If Blue Nile decides to match a competitor's price, we will honour the new price for 48 hours.
- Blue Nile reserves the right to verify all information regarding the competing offer and to refuse to offer a lower price, in its sole discretion, if unsatisfied with its ability to verify the competing price.
- The Diamond Price Match cannot be combined with any affiliate partner activity of any kind and includes but is not limited to: offers, coupons, loyalty, rebate, or reward partnerships. Stacking of offers on top of the reduced price match is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to: (1) deny requests, (2) modify these terms at any time, and (3) terminate the Diamond Price Guarantee at any time.