They said it wouldn't work. They said no one would buy diamonds and fine jewelry over the Internet. But a decade later, we are the world's premier online jeweler and have attracted customers from every state in the country, Canada, Europe and throughout Asia-Pacific. It worked. Blue Nile prides itself on innovation, creativity, and flawless execution, all for one purpose: To make each customer experience perfect. Help us make the next decade even better.
Working at Blue Nile
Mission & Values
In pursuit of our mission, we value:
- Authenticity: Being transparent in our dealings with customers and each other.
- Engagement: Demonstrating a true passion for our work, customers, and colleagues.
- Accountability: Embracing our goals, trusting our risk-taking culture, and owning the results.
- Celebration: Recognizing the trust our customers place in us and the deep responsibility that comes with helping them celebrate life's most special moments.
- Innovation: Asking not only “what,” but “why?” Encouraging curious thinkers and creativity in problem solving.
- Team: Understanding that our work is best achieved through the collaborative efforts and collegiality of the team.