Top Ten Pearl Jewellery
Our list of top ten best selling pearl jewellery is a sea of luminous cultured and freshwater treasures. Plucked from the glistening shores of Tahiti and the hidden bays of Japan, our gemmologists ensure all of our pearls meet the highest quality standards.
Top Ten Pearl Jewellery
- Premier Akoya Cultured Pearl Strand Necklace in 18k White Gold (6.5-7.0mm)Our highest-quality Akoya cultured pearls are strung securely on a hand-knotted silk cord. At your choice of either 16 or 18 inches, this strand is secured with an 18k white gold safety clasp accented with three pavé-set diamonds.SHOP NOW
- Premier Akoya Cultured Pearl and Diamond Pendant in 18k White Gold (8.0-8.5mm)Our highest-quality Akoya cultured pearl is paired with a brilliant round diamond and attached to an 18k white gold bail. The pair suspend from a delicate 18k white gold cable chain.SHOP NOW
- Alternating Akoya and Gold Bead Bracelet in 14k Yellow GoldAlternating Akoya and Gold Bead Bracelet in 14k Yellow GoldSHOP NOW
- Vintage-Inspired Freshwater Cultured Pearl and White Topaz Earrings in Sterling SilverInspired by vintage appeal, these sophisticated pearl earrings feature two freshwater cultured pearls accented with a halo of white topaz gemstones framed in sterling silver.SHOP NOW
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl Pendant with Diamond Teardrop in 14k White Gold (10-10.5mm)The subtle contrast of the deeply hued Tahitian cultured pearl with the glimmering diamond teardrop create a harmonious pairing when set in 14k white gold and suspended from a matching chain.SHOP NOW
- Golden South Sea Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings in 18k Yellow GoldBeautiful and classic, these pearl stud earrings showcase South Sea cultured pearls with a subtle gold colour and incredible lustre set in 18k yellow gold.SHOP NOW
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace with Blue Topaz in Sterling Silver - 37" (8.5mm)Effortlessly stylish, this necklace features freshwater cultured pearls with round blue topaz stones in between. At 37 inches in length, you can double it or wear it long for a modern look.SHOP NOW
- Classic Akoya Cultured Pearl Bracelet in 18k White Gold (7.0-7.5mm)Our lustrous Akoya cultured pearl bracelet is strung with a hand-knotted silk blend cord, secured with an 18k white gold safety clasp.SHOP NOW
- Baroque Tahitian Cultured Pearl Necklace with 18k White Gold (10-11mm)Truly one-of-a-kind, this pearl necklace features naturally black Tahitian pearls that are baroque shaped for added interest. The pearls are graduated from 10 to 11 mm and finished with a polished 18k white gold clasp.SHOP NOW
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl and White Topaz Drop Earrings in Sterling SilverClassic in every way, these elegant pearl earrings feature two freshwater-cultured pearls accented by white topaz gemstones set in sterling silver.SHOP NOW
FAQs about Top Ten Pearl Jewellery
- Pearls can be man-made or formed naturally. Natural pearls form entirely without human intervention, making them incredibly rare and considerably more valuable than cultured pearls. Cultured pearls form inside the body of a mollusc. However, technicians help the process along by inserting a man-made irritant to stimulate the creation of nacre. The resulting gemstone is far more affordable and is as authentic and beautiful as a natural pearl. The majority of pearls on the market today are of the cultivated variety.
- Akoya pearls are high-quality pearls formed inside the world’s smallest pearl-bearing saltwater oyster, and were the first type to be successfully cultivated in 1920’s Japan. They are round and symmetrical, and adored for their lustrous glow and rich, white hue.
- Freshwater pearls are usually more durable than saltwater pearls, making them more suitable for regular wear.