Top Men's Wedding Bands
The best men's wedding bands balance tenacity and grace and are made with fine metals like platinum, tungsten and titanium. Adorned with diamonds, embellished with beveled edges or featuring asymmetrical facets, the top men's wedding bands are designed to remind you of your heart-warming love.
Top Ten Men's Wedding Rings
- Brushed Inlay Wedding Ring in Platinum (6mm)Subtle in detail, this wedding ring is crafted in platinum with a brushed centre band framed by polished edges.SHOP NOW
- Beveled Edge Matte Wedding Ring in Platinum (6mm)Solidify your love with this symbolic platinum wedding ring, showcasing a classic lathe emery finish and spun beveled edges.SHOP NOW
- Mid-weight Comfort Fit Wedding Ring in 14k Yellow Gold (5mm)Solidify your love with this classic wedding ring, crafted from rich and beautiful 14k yellow gold.SHOP NOW
- Mid-weight Comfort Fit Wedding Band in 14k White Gold (5mm)Timeless in aesthetic and lighter in overall weight, this 14k gold wedding band features a traditional higher dome profile and rounded for comfortable everyday wear.SHOP NOW
- Hammered Milgrain Comfort Fit Wedding Ring in Platinum (6mm)This platinum band has a hammered finish and polished edges bordered by inset bands of milgrain.SHOP NOW
- Ridged Edge Wedding Ring in Black Tungsten Carbide (9mm)Contemporary in style, this men's wedding ring is crafted in durable black tungsten carbide. The design features a brushed finish and polished edges for contrast.SHOP NOW
- Milgrain Channel Set Diamond Wedding Ring in Platinum (1/2 ct. tw.)Commemorate your love with an exceptional wedding ring. A band of pure platinum is channel set with 7 glittering diamonds and bordered by milgrain detail for a look that's remarkable and alluring.SHOP NOW
- Brushed Inlay Wedding Ring in 14k Yellow Gold (6mm)You'll love the subtle detail of this brushed inlay wedding ring. Crafted in brightly polished 14k yellow gold with a brushed finish centre band, this timeless ring features curved inner edges for endlessly comfortable wear.SHOP NOW
- Single Diamond Wedding Ring in 14k White Gold (7mm)Modern in design, this subtle wedding band encompasses a single diamond, burnished-set in the centre of the ring.SHOP NOW
- Brushed and Polished Comfort Fit Wedding Ring in Classic Grey Tungsten Carbide (6mm)Contemporary in appeal, this men's wedding ring is crafted in durable tungsten carbide. The grey tone design features a brushed finish and polished edges for contrast.SHOP NOW
FAQs about Top Men's Wedding Bands
- The amount you spend on a men's wedding ring should depend on your style, budget and selected adornments like diamonds and etchings. Some of our top men's wedding rings are a few hundred dollars while some are several thousand. Handsome wedding rings can be found at any price point, so factoring cost into your decision has little impact on your array of choices.
- Since pure gold is too soft to use for jewellery, the best golds for men's wedding bands are 14 and 18 karats. 14k gold contains a smaller portion of gold and higher portion of strong metal alloys, making it more durable and an excellent choice for those who work with their hands. 18k gold contains a higher portion of gold and smaller portion of metal alloys, giving it a richer colour for those who want a more luxurious wedding band.
- Some of our most popular styles of men's wedding rings include simple polished bands, beveled edge bands and channel-set diamond rings. Mid-weight style rings with a curved inner edge are favorited for their everyday comfort while brushed inlay wedding band provide subtle texture for updated style.
- It's a long standing tradition that spouses buy wedding rings for one another, but nowadays, partners often enjoy shopping for and selecting rings together, sharing not only choices but responsibility of the purchase. This allows couples to select rings that complement each other, with their wedding bands often sharing a similar tone or texture.