Top Women's Wedding Rings
Our top women's wedding rings are made with platinum, rose gold, white gold and yellow gold. Twisted diamond eternity rings, clean platinum bands and marquis and dot diamond rings are some of the best styles we have to offer. Shop alongside your beloved and select the band that speaks to you, whether it's richly embellished or understated and engravable.
Top Ten Women's Wedding Rings
- Classic Wedding Ring in Platinum (2mm)A perfect complement to any platinum engagement ring, this wedding band strikes the slimmest outline at only 2mm wide.SHOP NOW
- Petite Micropavé Diamond Ring in PlatinumAccentuate the moment with this beautiful diamond ring, showcasing petite micropavé round diamonds set in enduring platinum.SHOP NOW
- Riviera Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring in 18k Yellow Gold (0.46 ct. tw.)Shimmering round brilliant diamonds encircle this elegant eternity ring designed in 18k yellow gold and featuring pavé-setting. A petite diamond ring ideal for a wedding band or stacked with other ring styles.SHOP NOW
- French Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring in 14k Rose Gold (1 ct. tw.)This 1ct. tw. pavé diamond eternity ring showcases a full circle of round brilliant-cut diamonds set in polished 14k rose gold. The endless sparkle of this refined style is perfect as a wedding or anniversary ring.SHOP NOW
- Petite Twist Diamond Eternity Ring in 14k White Gold (0.19 ct. tw.)This beautiful and delicate wedding ring is formed by two intertwining bands, one of micropavé set diamonds and one of solid 14k white gold for an elegant statement.SHOP NOW
- Riviera Pavé Diamond Ring in Platinum (0.25 ct. tw.)Shine bright with the elegant beauty of this platinum diamond ring adorned with a row of dazzling pavé-set round diamonds.SHOP NOW
- Heirloom Petite Pavé Diamond Ring in 14k White GoldDelicately crafted, this petite pavé diamond ring in 14k white gold features diamonds along the top of the ring to create a fine line of brilliance and a milgrain edge for a vintage touch.SHOP NOW
- Classic Diamond Eternity Ring in Platinum (2.72 ct. tw.)Classic and timeless, this diamond eternity ring features a continual band of round diamonds all set in enduring platinum.SHOP NOW
- Scalloped Pavé Diamond Ring in 18k Yellow GoldAccentuate the moment with this beautiful pavé-set diamond ring in illuminating 18k yellow gold.SHOP NOW
- Milgrain Marquise and Dot Diamond Ring in 14k Rose GoldThis elegant diamond wedding band stuns with its vintage allure, featuring a motif of alternating round and marquise shapes and dainty milgrain detailing.SHOP NOW
FAQs about Top Women's Wedding Rings
- A wedding ring and a wedding band are interchangeable terms which refer to the piece of jewellery that spouses give to one another when they exchange vows. Both partners will have their rings from the wedding ceremony throughout the entire marriage, usually wearing them every day. Diamond wedding rings are a common choice to accompany sparkling engagement rings, adding even more shine to the shimmering promise of love.
- In Western cultures, the wedding ring is usually worn on the fourth finger of the left hand. Some believe this is because Roman's thought this finger has veins that run to the heart. We have since discovered that all fingers are connected to the heart, yet the fourth finger remains the traditional place to wear a women's wedding ring.