The perfect pieces for every moment.
Top Trending Jewelry
- Vintage-Inspired Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Diamond Teardrop Pendantin 14k Yellow Gold (7.5-8mm)RMB 6,200.00
- Floating Diamond Eternity Hoop Earringsin 14k White Gold (1 ct. tw.)RMB 16,110.00
- Akoya Cultured Pearl and Diamond Halo Stud Earringsin 14k Yellow Gold (8mm)RMB 13,350.00
- Diamond Tennis Braceletin 14k Yellow Gold (4 ct. tw.)RMB 41,430.00
- Diamond Stud Earringsin 14k White Gold (1 ct. tw.)RMB 17,520.00RMB 14,016.00
- Triple Row Diamond Fashion Ringin 14k White Gold (1 ct. tw.)RMB 18,150.00
- 7.5" Paperclip Braceletin 14k Italian Rose Gold (4 mm)RMB 4,140.00
- S-Link Tennis Braceletin 14k White Gold (5 ct. tw.)RMB 63,870.00
“Love this necklace!”
I bought this necklace for my granddaughter’s graduation! It is beautiful and she LOVED it!! Thank you so much for the quick shipping and the quality product. I will buy from Blue Nile again! GREAT experience.
— Kim F., Blue Nile Customer
Handcrafted in Seattle
Top Questions and Answers About Jewelry
While fine jewelry is made with precious metals and high quality gemstones, costume jewelry is made from less valuable, synthetic materials, including plastic and metal plating. In terms of price, fine jewelry is a bigger investment than costume jewelry and won't lose its value over time. With proper care, fine necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings will far outlast costume pieces.
Fine jewelry is always a good investment, because quality gemstones and precious metals like gold, silver and platinum typically increase in value over time. Fine jewelry is also a good sentimental or heirloom investment—many people who purchase fine jewelry never sell it, but rather pass it down through generations.
The term "fine jewelry" means that a piece is made of genuine gemstones and precious metals like gold, silver or platinum, like a timeless strand of pearls, a stylish gold cuff bracelet or a set of diamond stud earrings.
Our "fashion jewelry" is made of the same fine-quality gemstones and metals, but is designed with the latest trends and contemporary style in mind. Fashion jewelry pieces might include an oversized ruby cocktail ring, a diamond bolo bracelet or a pair of emerald huggie hoop earrings.