For Life's Most Joyful Occasions
Make Style Effortless
Classics with a Twist
The perfect pieces for every moment.
Top Trending Jewellery
- Vintage-Inspired Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Diamond Teardrop Pendantin 14k Yellow Gold (7.5-8mm)NOK 9,920.00
- Floating Diamond Hoop Earringsin 14k White Gold (0.95 ct. tw)NOK 24,390.00
- Akoya Cultured Pearl and Diamond Halo Stud Earringsin 14k Yellow Gold (8mm)NOK 21,390.00
- Diamond Tennis Braceletin 14k Yellow Gold (3.97 ct. tw.)NOK 62,070.00
- 14k White Gold Four-Claw Diamond Stud Earrings (0.96 ct. tw.)NOK 25,470.00
- Triple Row Diamond Fashion Ringin 14k White Gold (.95 ct. tw.)NOK 27,480.00
- Teardrop Twist Pendantin 14k Yellow Gold (0.14 ctw)NOK 10,160.00NOK 8,130.00
- 7.5" Paperclip Braceletin 14k Italian Rose Gold (4 mm)NOK 6,615.00
Design Your Own Jewellery
“Love this necklace!”
I bought this necklace for my granddaughter’s graduation! It is beautiful and she LOVED it!! Thank you so much for the quick shipping and the quality product. I will buy from Blue Nile again! GREAT experience.
— Kim F., Blue Nile Customer
Handcrafted in Seattle
Top Questions and Answers About Jewellery
Fine jewellery is made from precious metals like gold, silver or platinum and set with precious or semi-precious gemstones like elegant emeralds, regal rubies, luminous pearls and brilliant diamonds.
While fine jewellery is made with precious metals and high quality gemstones, costume jewellery is made from less valuable, synthetic materials, including plastic and metal plating. In terms of price, fine jewellery is a bigger investment than costume jewellery and won't lose its value over time. With proper care, fine necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings will far outlast costume pieces.
Fine jewellery is always a good investment, because quality gemstones and precious metals like gold, silver and platinum typically increase in value over time. Fine jewellery is also a good sentimental or heirloom investment—many people who purchase fine jewellery never sell it, but rather pass it down through generations.
The term "fine jewelry" means that a piece is made of genuine gemstones and precious metals like gold, silver or platinum, like a timeless strand of pearls, a stylish gold cuff bracelet or a set of diamond stud earrings.
Our "fashion jewelry" is made of the same fine-quality gemstones and metals, but is designed with the latest trends and contemporary style in mind. Fashion jewellery pieces might include an oversized ruby cocktail ring, a diamond bolo bracelet or a pair of emerald huggie hoop earrings.