Home Engagement Rings About Engagement Ring Collections
Diamond Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- About Blue Nile
- Contact Us
Terms & Conditions for the Blue Nile Diamond Price Guarantee.
The following terms and conditions apply to Blue Nile’s Diamond Price Guarantee program:
- Blue Nile's Diamond Price Guarantee program applies only to certified loose diamonds sold through http://www.bluenile.com.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee only applies before you purchase your Blue Nile diamond. Once you purchase from Blue Nile, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your diamond to us within 30 days.
- To verify the competing price, you must supply our Diamond and Jewelry Consultants with: (1) a copy of the grading report from GIA or AGSL for the competitor's diamond, and (2) a link to a website offer or a published price offer.
- The competing price must be available to any member of the public and cannot be a unique discount.
- The lower price must remain in effect at the time your request is verified by Blue Nile.
- Expired offers are not eligible.
- Competing prices must be in USD.
- The competitor's diamond must have the same characteristics, including carat weight, cut, color, clarity, fluorescence, table and depth percentage, symmetry, etc. as a certified Blue Nile diamond. Blue Nile reserves the right to review your request and decide, in our sole discretion, whether the competitor's diamond is comparable.
- The competitor's diamond must have a GIA or AGSL grading certificate and the certificate must be dated within the last two (2) years.
- The competitor's diamond must be in stock and available for purchase at that price.
- The Blue Nile price is the price after any rebates, gift certificates, and promotional discounts have been applied to the item. Costs for comparable shipping and handling will be included in the price comparison.
- Competitors' special promotions such as rebates, gift certificates, bundled products and "buy one, get one" offers are not eligible for the Price Guarantee.
- Time-limited sales events (such as Black Friday, "early bird" or "door buster" offers ), offers advertised as limited in time or quantity, clearance, liquidation and going-out-of business sales, and loyalty program offers are ineligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee program.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply where the competitor or Blue Nile has made a pricing error or typographical error on an item.
- Pawn shops and auctions (websites or brick and mortar stores) are ineligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee.
- Only one diamond per customer is eligible for the Diamond Price Guarantee (multiple claims on the same diamond will not be eligible, regardless of the quantity ordered), and the Diamond Price Guarantee can only be applied once per diamond, even if a lower-priced offer is subsequently found.
- The Diamond Price Guarantee only applies to purchases for personal use. The Diamond Price Guarantee does not apply to purchases for resale or commercial purposes.
- If Blue Nile decides to match a competitor's price, we will honor the new price for 48 hours.
- Blue Nile reserves the right to verify all information regarding the competing offer and to refuse to offer a lower price, in its sole discretion, is unsatisfied with its ability to verify the competing price.
- We reserve the right to: (1) deny requests, (2) modify these terms at any time, and (3) terminate the Diamond Price Guarantee at any time.