0.78-Carat Blue Nile Signature Asscher Cut Diamond
Your questions or feedback are always welcome at Blue Nile. Join in a conversation with one of our Diamond and Jewelry Consultants to help you make the right decision.
Diamond Size: 0.78 Carat
We recommend considering carat weight along with two other influential characteristics: the overall dimensions and the cut grade of the diamond.Learn More
Cut: Signature Ideal
Signature Ideal cut: Top 1% of diamond quality - with precise proportions, polish and symmetry - allowing the diamond to reflect even more light than the standard Ideal cut.
Want to learn even more about cut? Learn More
F color: A "colorless" grade appreciated best set in platinum or white gold. Faint color detectable by a trained gemologist.
Want to learn even more about color? Learn More
VVS1-VVS2: Very, very slightly included. Characteristics miniscule and difficult to see under 10x magnification, even to a trained eye.
Want to learn even more about clarity? Learn More
Diamond Price Guarantee
The following terms and conditions apply to our Diamond Price Guarantee program.
Blue Nile Diamond Upgrade Program
- All GIA and AGSL certified diamonds purchased from Blue Nile are eligible.
- You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original price toward the purchase of a new diamond.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- Your diamond must be in its original condition with the original diamond grading report.
- Any damage to the original diamond may disqualify the diamond from the diamond upgrade program.
REVIEWS: Blue Nile Signature Asscher Cut Diamonds4.8 average customer rating for Blue Nile Signature Asscher Cut Diamonds from 135 reviews
Can't Recomend Blue Nile highly enough
She said yes.
I chose to invest in diamond cut and color over size. The diamond was beautiful and my girlfriend loves it.
She loves the Asscher Diamond. That it is a little different from a round or princess cut makes it special to her. The diamond itself is really beautiful and the setting really complements the diamond as opposed to overwhelming it!