Top Ten Popular Gemstone Jewelry
Explore this captivating selection of our most popular gemstone jewelry. Our deep blue sapphires, firey-red rubies and bold green emeralds are fit for royalty. Our top gemstone jewelry includes earrings, pendants and rings galore—all expertly crafted and set in the finest metals.
Top Ten Gemstone Jewelry
- Oval Ruby and Pavé Diamond Pendant in 14k White Gold (7x5mm)Simply indulgent, this ruby and diamond pendant showcases a rich oval ruby surrounded by pavé diamonds and set in 14k white gold with a matching cable chain.SHOP NOW
- Emerald-Cut Emerald Stud Earrings with Diamond Halo in 14k White Gold with Yellow Gold Prongs (7x5mm)Show off your wilder side with these bold stud-style earrings featuring large emeralds surrounded by halos of round-cut diamonds and 14k yellow gold prongs. All gemstones are set in 14k white gold and each earring secures with push backing closure.SHOP NOW
- Oval Morganite Ring with Diamonds in 14k Rose GoldElegantly charming, this gemstone ring features a beautiful morganite center stone framed by brilliant diamonds in a detailed setting crafted of 14k rose gold.SHOP NOW
- Aquamarine and Diamond Halo Loop Dangle Pendant in 18k White Gold (2.14 cts)This beautiful drop pendant showcases an exceptional pear-shaped aquamarine gemstone suspended from a delicate diamond loop halo of brilliant diamonds set in 18k white gold.SHOP NOW
- London Blue Topaz Elegant Halo Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver (14x9mm)For your, "something blue," or a dramatic everyday pop of color, a pair of London blue topaz gemstones shimmer like the deep sea in these timeless drop earrings. A subtle but sparkling halo of transparent white topaz adds a refined finish.SHOP NOW
- Oval Amethyst Statement Ring in 14k Rose GoldVibrant purple amethyst makes a bold statement in this fashion-forward cocktail ring crafted of 14k rose gold.SHOP NOW
- Alternating Size Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet in 14k White Gold (3mm)A classic tennis bracelet with a twist, this stunning piece features alternating prong-set sapphires and diamonds to give it substantial sparkle and incredible depth. Crafted from 14k white gold, this bracelet is secured by a subtle box catch.SHOP NOW
- Pear-Shaped Ruby Stud Earrings with Diamond Halo in 14k White Gold (5x4mm)Pure fiery red and sparkling white come together in these beautiful stud earrings. Two pear-cut rubies dazzle from within halos of diamond pavé to complete your glamorous look.SHOP NOW
- Emerald and Diamond Ring in 18k White Gold (7x5mm)A classic emerald and diamond three-stone ring makes a colorful statement. The deep green oval emerald is accented by two round brilliant-cut diamonds prong-set in polished 18k white gold. Removal of this ring when active will maintain beauty and ensure every piece endures for years to come.SHOP NOW
- Oval Sapphire and Diamond Halo Drop Earrings in 14k White GoldA halo of diamonds complete this piece with a round blue sapphire featured in the center. This is the updated take on the classic gemstone earring.SHOP NOW
FAQs about Top Ten Popular Gemstone Jewelry
- A gemstone's ability to avoid scratching is determined by it's hardness level from 1-10 the Mohs scale. The hardest gemstone on the scale is diamond, which means it cannot be scratched by any other material beneath it on the scale. This makes diamonds perfect for engagement rings and other pieces of jewelry you would wear on a daily basis. Gemstones that rank 7.5 to 8 on the Mohs scale are generally quite durable, but should still be handled with care. A number of popular gemstones such as opal, moonstone and turquoise rank from 5-6 on the Mohs scale and are considered more fragile.