Blue Nile Diamond Upgrade Program
As part of our jeweller for life commitment, Blue Nile is pleased to offer a lifetime diamond upgrade program on all GIA and AGSL graded diamonds. Simply call a Diamond & Jewellery Consultant at 00353-1-899-1351 to learn more about our upgrade program and to select your new diamond.
Blue Nile Upgrade Guidelines
- All GIA or AGSL graded natural and colourless diamonds purchased from Blue Nile are eligible. Coloured diamonds do not qualify. Upgrades are available on a like-for-like basis (e.g. lab grown for lab grown or natural for natural). Upgrading from natural to lab grown or vice-versa may be eligible on a case-by-case basis.
- You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original price toward the purchase of a new diamond which must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- You may upgrade one diamond for multiple diamonds, or vice versa, so long as the price of your new selection is double that of your originally purchased diamond(s).
- Your diamond must be in its original condition with the original diamond grading report.
- Any damage to the original diamond will disqualify the diamond from our upgrade program.
- The Blue Nile Diamond Upgrade Program is available for purchases shipped to the US. Upgrades for other countries may be eligible on a case-by-case basis.
- The original diamond grading report must be returned in reusable condition. Fees may apply for any damaged or missing reports.
- The credit value will be based solely on the value of the diamond.
- For rings: If your setting fits your new diamond and is in reusable condition, we will set your new diamond in your original setting. If your original setting cannot be reused, you have the option of keeping the setting or accepting a credit as determined by Blue Nile.
- For earrings and pendants: We cannot reuse your original settings and are not able to offer credit for them. They will be returned to you at the same time as your new order.
- Any diamond not originally set by Blue Nile must be returned without the setting.
- Upgrade orders are not eligible for discounts, coupons, or price match requests.
- Your original diamond must be returned to us and accepted by our Quality Assurance department before your new selection is shipped.
- Diamonds purchased as part of our Blue Nile Diamond Upgrade Program may not be returned for credit but can be exchanged within 30 days.