Top Women's Wedding Rings
Our top women's wedding rings are made with platinum, rose gold, white gold and yellow gold. Twisted diamond eternity rings, clean platinum bands and marquis and dot diamond rings are some of the best styles we have to offer. Shop alongside your beloved and select the band that speaks to you, whether it's richly embellished or understated and engravable.
Top Ten Women's Wedding Rings
- Classic Wedding Ring in Platinum (2 mm)This classic platinum wedding ring will be a lifelong essential. The light overall weight of this style and its slender, low profile aesthetic make it feel "barely there" and perfect for everyday wear. The high polished finish and goes-with-anything styling are a perfect complement to any platinum engagement ring.SHOP NOW
- Petite Micropavé Diamond Ring in Platinum (1/10 ct. tw.)Accentuate the moment with this beautiful diamond ring, showcasing micropavé round diamonds set in enduring platinum.SHOP NOW
- Riviera Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring in 18k Yellow Gold (1/2 ct. tw.)Shimmering round brilliant diamonds encircle this elegant eternity ring designed in 18k yellow gold and featuring pavé-setting. A petite diamond ring ideal for a wedding band or stacked with other ring styles.SHOP NOW
- French Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring in 14k Rose Gold (1 ct. tw.)This 1 ct. tw. pavé diamond eternity ring showcases a full circle of round brilliant-cut diamonds set in polished 14k rose gold. The endless sparkle of this refined style is perfect as a wedding or anniversary ring.SHOP NOW
- Petite Twist Diamond Eternity Ring in 14k White Gold (1/5 ct. tw.)This beautiful and delicate wedding ring is formed by two intertwining bands, one of micropavé set diamonds and one of solid 14k white gold for an elegant statement.SHOP NOW
- Riviera Pavé Diamond Ring in Platinum (1/4 ct. tw.)Shine bright with the elegant beauty of this platinum diamond ring adorned with a row of dazzling pavé-set round diamonds.SHOP NOW
- Scalloped Pavé Diamond Ring in 18k Yellow Gold (1/2 ct. tw.)Accentuate the moment with this beautiful 1/2 carat pavé-set diamond ring in illuminating 18k yellow gold.SHOP NOW
- Milgrain Marquise and Dot Diamond Ring in 14k Rose Gold (1/5 ct. tw.)This elegant diamond wedding band stuns with its vintage allure, featuring a motif of alternating round and marquise shapes and dainty milgrain detailing.SHOP NOW
- Petite Twist Diamond Eternity Ring in Platinum (1/5 ct. tw.)This beautiful and delicate wedding ring is formed by two intertwining bands, one of micropavé set diamonds and one of solid platinum for an elegant statement.SHOP NOW
- Triple Row Sapphire and Diamond Ring in 14k White Gold (2mm)A trail of velvety-blue sapphires, set between two rows of brilliant pavé diamonds, makes this 14k white gold band a true classic.SHOP NOW
FAQs about Top Women's Wedding Rings
- A wedding ring and a wedding band are interchangeable terms which refer to the piece of jewelry that spouses give to one another when they exchange vows. Both partners will have their rings from the wedding ceremony throughout the entire marriage, usually wearing them every day. Diamond wedding rings are a common choice to accompany sparkling engagement rings, adding even more shine to the shimmering promise of love.
- In Western cultures, the wedding ring is usually worn on the fourth finger of the left hand. Some believe this is because Roman's thought this finger has veins that run to the heart. We have since discovered that all fingers are connected to the heart, yet the fourth finger remains the traditional place to wear a women's wedding ring.