The perfect pieces for every moment.
Top Trending Jewellery
- Petite Diamond Milgrain Hoop Earringsin 14k Rose GoldEUR 900.00EUR 720.00
- Brushed Inlay Wedding Ringin 14k White and Rose Gold (6mm)EUR 1,104.00EUR 883.20
- French Pavé Diamond Eternity Ringin 14k Rose Gold (1 ct. tw.)EUR 2,880.00EUR 2,016.00
- Petite Emerald Floral Pendant Necklacein 14k Yellow Gold (2.8mm)EUR 792.00EUR 554.40
- Mid-weight Comfort Fit Wedding Ringin Platinum (4mm)EUR 840.00EUR 588.00
- Diamond Vintage-Inspired Teardrop Earringsin 14k White GoldEUR 1,176.00EUR 940.80
- Delicate Diamond Bar Braceletin 14k Yellow GoldEUR 846.00EUR 592.20
- 14k White Gold Four-Claw Diamond Stud Earrings (0.73 ct. tw.)EUR 1,860.00EUR 1,488.00
“Love this necklace!”
I bought this necklace for my granddaughter’s graduation! It is beautiful and she LOVED it!! Thank you so much for the quick shipping and the quality product. I will buy from Blue Nile again! GREAT experience.
— Kim F., Blue Nile Customer
Handcrafted in Seattle
Top Questions and Answers About Jewellery
While fine jewellery is made with precious metals and high quality gemstones, costume jewellery is made from less valuable, synthetic materials, including plastic and metal plating. In terms of price, fine jewellery is a bigger investment than costume jewellery and won't lose its value over time. With proper care, fine necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings will far outlast costume pieces.
Fine jewellery is always a good investment, because quality gemstones and precious metals like gold, silver and platinum typically increase in value over time. Fine jewellery is also a good sentimental or heirloom investment—many people who purchase fine jewellery never sell it, but rather pass it down through generations.
The term "fine jewelry" means that a piece is made of genuine gemstones and precious metals like gold, silver or platinum, like a timeless strand of pearls, a stylish gold cuff bracelet or a set of diamond stud earrings.
Our "fashion jewelry" is made of the same fine-quality gemstones and metals, but is designed with the latest trends and contemporary style in mind. Fashion jewellery pieces might include an oversized ruby cocktail ring, a diamond bolo bracelet or a pair of emerald huggie hoop earrings.