1. Find your perfect ring setting
“Start with an overview of engagement ring settings. Once you find two or three categories that reflect your partner’s style it’s easier to focus and find the perfect ring.”
2. Consider fancy (non-round) diamond shapes to change-up your ring's personality.
“Try playing with different diamond shapes. It's amazing how different the same setting can look simply by changing the center stone.”
3. Feeling stumped? Think about your partner’s personality and lifestyle. These are your best clues!
“Classic, romantic, modern and beyond. We have great options for everyone.”
4. Do you like ring-band combos with harmonious sensibilities? Go for a set that’s a perfect match, or explore complementary style elements.
“A matching set is instantly elegant—but there’s more than one way to achieve a refined look.”
5. Don’t be afraid to mix things up.
“Try contrasting textures, or colors, or a playful-yet-elegant mix of diamond and gemstone shapes. All are fantastic ways to express personal style.”
6. Little details can be dramatic—just as eye-popping as a substantial center stone.
“You can easily transform your engagement ring into a beautiful work of art with details like signature halos, unique pavé settings or hand-engraved details.”
7. Factor in your partner’s style. Your bands needn’t match—but there are some great complementary options to consider.
“There are so many ways to coordinate an engagement ring set with your partner’s wedding band—through metal color, diamond shape, texture or style.”
8. Want something unexpected? There are countless ways to show your personal style.
“It's your engagement ring—so go with what you love! Add color with gemstones, stack multiple bands or keep it streamlined and sparkling with a gorgeous eternity band.”