THE BLUE NILE USD$20,000 CELEBRATE YOU GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Blue Nile $20,000 Celebrate You Giveaway is sponsored by Blue Nile, Inc. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United Kingdom, who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence as of date of entry, subject to other conditions. Begins at 12:00 a.m. PT on 1/1/21; ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 3/31/21. Void in Quebec, outside the 50 U.S. & D.C., Canada and the United Kingdom and where prohibited by law. Visit www.bluenile.com/jewelry-sweepstakes for Official Rules and complete eligibility.
THE BLUE NILE $20,000 CELEBRATE YOU GIVEAWAY- OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Blue Nile $20,000 Celebrate You Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 a.m. United States Pacific Time ("PT") on January 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on March 31, 2021 ("Sweepstakes Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United Kingdom, who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (whichever is older) as of date of entry ("Entrant"). Employees of Blue Nile, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. ("Administrator"), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win the prize. Void in Quebec, outside the 50 U.S. & D.C., Canada and the United Kingdom and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes, as stated below:
- Via the Website: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.bluenile.com/jewelry-sweepstakes ("Website") and follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may enter two (2) times via the Website if you do not enter via Product Review below.
Via a Product Review: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can earn one (1) entry when you purchase any Blue Nile product from the Website and complete a review of the product purchased. After your purchase ships, you will receive an email from Blue Nile with instructions on how to complete the product review. A product review will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry via a product review per person/email address. Product review must be the original work of the entrant. Any product review or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, deemed inappropriate or containing unsuitable material, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or violates any proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, sexual in nature, is otherwise objectionable, or disparages the Sponsor's brand, will disqualify the entry as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Product reviews must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Entries via the Website or a product review will collectively be referred to as "Entries". Limit of two (2) Entries per person/email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry or combination of methods of Entry. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on March 31, 2021 to be eligible.
Attempts made by the Entrant to submit multiple Entries in excess of the above stated limitations, or are in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries obtained by such an Entrant may be disqualified if detected. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If participating via mobile device, standard phone data rates and usage charges imposed by your phone service provider may apply. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- PRIZE AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Grand Prize (1): A USD$20,000 Shopping Spree, awarded as a Blue Nile gift certificate or credit with a total value of USD$20,000. The ARV of the Grand Prize is USD$20,000. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all federal, country/state and local taxes/VAT, including applicable duty, associated with Grand Prize acceptance. Actual/appraised value of any items purchased at Blue Nile may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable or assignable. Prize may only be shipped to 50 United States and D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United Kingdom. No substitution or transfer of Grand Prize is permitted, except that Sponsor may substitute prize component of equal value for any reason. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted on or about April 7, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator at their offices in Melville, NY USA. They are an independent organisation whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified at the e-mail address provided during Entry submission and will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. In order to be eligible to win the prize, a potential winner who is a Canadian resident must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question as posed by Sponsor. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable or if potential winner is not eligible will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activity. FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM: THIS RELEASE DOES NOT APPLY TO CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF SPONSOR. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prize from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, mis transcribed, delayed or incomplete Entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Entry process or this Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Entrants/winner agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Seattle, Washington or the appropriate State Court located in Washington in the U.S.; Entrants/winner submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Seattle, Washington in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in Washington for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Washington in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of Washington, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Washington in the U.S.
- WINNER: To receive a Winner List by email, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Blue Nile Sweepstakes Winner (01-2581-25) as the subject line. Requests must be received by May 31, 2021. Winner List will be sent after prize has been awarded.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Blue Nile, Inc. 411 First Ave South, Suite 700, Seattle, WA 98104, United States. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747, United States.