0.30-Carat Round Diamond
Find Similar Diamonds
Based on information about this diamond, we can help you find one that will match.
0.30-Carat Round Diamond
Your questions or feedback are always welcome at Blue Nile. Join in a conversation with one of our Diamond and Jewelry Consultants to help you make the right decision.
Diamond Size: 0.3 Carat
We recommend considering carat weight along with two other influential characteristics: the overall dimensions and the cut grade of the diamond.Learn More
Ideal cut: Highest cut grade. Its proportions produce a beautiful balance of fire and sparkle in a diamond.
Want to learn even more about cut? Learn More
A cut grade is the measure of a diamond's light performance. Cut with proper proportions, light is returned out of the top of the diamond. If it is cut too shallow, light leaks out of the bottom; too deep and it escapes out of the side.
F color: A "colorless" grade appreciated best set in platinum or white gold. Faint color detectable by a trained gemologist.
Want to learn even more about color? Learn More
- For the purist, look for a colorless diamond with a grade of D-F for a diamond with no discernible color.
- For an excellent value in a diamond with little or no noticeable color to the unaided eye, look for a near-colorless grade of G-I
SI1-SI2: Slightly included. Inclusions noticeable at 10x. Best value if eye-clean. SI2 inclusions may be detectable to a keen unaided eye.
Want to learn even more about clarity? Learn More
- Clarity refers to a diamond's relative absence of tiny, natural characteristics known as blemishes and inclusions.
- Many of these characteristics are microscopic and do not affect a diamond's beauty in any discernible way.
Diamond Price Guarantee
The Blue Nile Diamond Price Guarantee makes it easy to purchase diamonds with peace of mind. If you find a comparable GIA certified diamond at a lower price, call 1-888-565-7641. If the offer meets our qualifications, we'll match the price. There is no comparison when it comes to the value and quality of Blue Nile diamonds.
The following terms and conditions apply to our Diamond Price Guarantee program.
Blue Nile Diamond Upgrade Program
- All GIA and AGSL graded diamonds purchased from Blue Nile are eligible.
- You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original price toward the purchase of a new diamond.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- Your diamond must be in its original condition with the original diamond grading report.
- Any damage to the original diamond may disqualify the diamond from the diamond upgrade program.