Top Ten Pearl Jewellery
Our list of top ten best selling pearl jewellery is a sea of luminous cultured and freshwater treasures. Plucked from the glistening shores of Tahiti and the hidden bays of Japan, our gemmologists ensure all of our pearls meet the highest quality standards.
Top Ten Pearl Jewellery
- Classic Akoya Cultured Pearl Strand Necklace in 18k White Gold (7.5-8.0mm)This strand of round Classic Akoya cultured pearls is hand knotted securely with silk blend cord. At your choice of 16, 18, 20, or 24 inches, this strand is finished off with 18k white gold safety clasp. Blue Nile gemmologists ensure that our pearls meet the highest quality expectations, ensuring you the best value.SHOP NOW
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Diamond Pendant in 14k White Gold (8.0-8.5mm)A single freshwater cultured pearl is paired with a brilliant round diamond and attached to a 14k white gold bail. The pair are suspended from a delicate 14k white gold cable chain that can be fastened at either 16 or 18 inches.SHOP NOW
- Alternating Akoya and Gold Bead Bracelet in 14k Yellow Gold (7.5-8 mm)Alternating Akoya and Gold Bead Bracelet in 14k Yellow Gold (7.5-8 mm)SHOP NOW
- Freshwater Cultured Pearl Diamond Hoop Earrings in 14k White Gold (6.5-7mm)Luminous and sparkling, these Freshwater cultured pearl and diamond hoop earrings are a perfect day-to-night pair. Two round white pearls are suspended from petite, pavé diamond hoops with a hinged back closure crafted in polished 14k white gold.SHOP NOW
- Tahitian Cultured Pearl and Diamond Pendant in 18k White Gold (9mm)Modern yet classic, this pendant features sixteen brilliant diamonds contrasted beautifully with a single 9mm Tahitian cultured pearl. This necklace is finished with a delicate 18k white gold cable chain.SHOP NOW
- Multicolored Freshwater Cultured Pearl Strand Necklace in 14k White Gold (8.0-9.0mm)A strand of Freshwater cultured pearls in varying hues of pink offers a fresh take on a classic style. Nearly round pink, peach, and white pearls are strung on a hand-knotted silk blend cord and completed with a 14k white gold safety clasp.SHOP NOW
- Vintage-Inspired Freshwater Cultured Pearl and White Topaz Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver (6-7mm)Get just the delicate sparkle you're looking for with these vintage-inspired Freshwater cultured pearl drop earrings. Two stunning white drop pearls are framed by glittering halos of petite white topaz gemstones framed in sterling silver. These gorgeous drop earrings are a beautiful bridal style that works well beyond your big day.SHOP NOW
- Multi-Colour Tahitian Cultured Pearl Necklace in 18k White Gold (8.0-10.5mm)Lustrous and decadent, this pearl necklace showcases varying hues of Tahitian cultured pearls to create a unique necklace finished with an 18k brushed white gold clasp.SHOP NOW
- Double-Strand Freshwater Cultured Pearl Bracelet in 14k White Gold (7.0-7.5mm)Perfect for any occasion from your wedding day to everyday, this bracelet features a double-strand of gleaming, well-matched, white Freshwater cultured pearls set in two stunning rows and finished with a 14k white gold filigree clasp.SHOP NOW
- Classic Akoya Cultured Pearl Bracelet in 18k White Gold (7.0-7.5mm)Our lustrous Akoya cultured pearl bracelet is strung with a hand-knotted silk blend cord, secured with an 18k white gold safety clasp.SHOP NOW
FAQs about Top Ten Pearl Jewellery
- Pearls can be man-made or formed naturally. Natural pearls form entirely without human intervention, making them incredibly rare and considerably more valuable than cultured pearls. Cultured pearls form inside the body of a mollusc. However, technicians help the process along by inserting a man-made irritant to stimulate the creation of nacre. The resulting gemstone is far more affordable and is as authentic and beautiful as a natural pearl. The majority of pearls on the market today are of the cultivated variety.
- Akoya pearls are high-quality pearls formed inside the world’s smallest pearl-bearing saltwater oyster, and were the first type to be successfully cultivated in 1920’s Japan. They are round and symmetrical, and adored for their lustrous glow and rich, white hue.