Shop Diamond Necklaces by Style
Build Your Own Diamond Pendant®
A New Way to Sparkle
Explore Lab Diamond Jewellery
Top Questions and Answers About Diamond Necklaces
While the price of a diamond necklace can range from a few hundred dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars, you can find a gorgeous diamond necklace at any price point. A shimmering, single-diamond solitaire necklace is an affordable and beautiful piece of diamond jewellery, while an intricately adorned, diamond-encrusted eternity necklace will cost more.
The type of precious metal will also impact the cost of men’s and women’s diamond necklaces. A platinum custom pendant with diamonds will cost more than a similar design in white gold due to platinum’s higher value.
- The worth of a one carat diamond necklace is largely based on the stone itself. Diamonds are valued based on the 4Cs. The greater the clarity, cut, colour and carat of the diamond, the higher the value of the necklace. Higher quality 1 carat diamond necklaces can fetch upwards of eight thousand dollars.
- A sturdy chain is your best bet for a diamond pendant—but that doesn't mean it has to be big and heavy. Cable chains are a popular choice for their solid construction and delicate appearance, and they're simple to repair if they break, increasing their longevity.
- There are many ways to layer this jewellery depending on the type of necklace you choose. Diamond pendants are often layered with simple precious metal chains for a textured look. If you’re layering diamond chains, consider mixing and matching with other diamond pendant necklaces or even lockets. There are no concrete rules for layering necklaces and you should create a layered look that best fits your personal style.
Whether you’re buying a simple diamond necklace with a solitaire pendant or you’re purchasing an eternity style with many gemstones, there are key features to keep in mind when shopping for a diamond necklace. You’ll want to understand the quality of your diamonds, especially their certifications and ratings. You should also make sure the gemstones are set in sturdy metals with secure clasps.
Purchase from jewellers you can trust and review the diamonds of the piece you’re buying. Larger gemstones should always come with certifications regarding their quality. We offer transparent information regarding our diamond necklaces including the gemstone quality for a worry-free shopping experience.
- You can choose from platinum, rose gold, yellow gold or white gold diamond necklaces.
- Whether you’re purchasing pendant, eternity, bar or floating diamond styles, these necklaces offer lasting value and incredible sparkle. If you’re looking for a piece that can be worn daily with lasting shine and timeless brilliance, men’s and women’s diamond necklaces are a wonderful choice.
- Men’s diamond necklaces typically feature thicker chains and larger pendants. These styles also include diamond chains, with eternity and tennis styles that can be worn on their own or as part of a stacked look.
- Our chain lengths for necklaces with diamonds range from 16” to over 36”. In terms of gemstone sizes, the pieces vary depending on the necklace type and custom options. Many people opt for 1 carat diamond necklaces in solitaire styles, but larger and smaller sizes are also available. Necklaces with multiple diamonds often feature pavé or smaller stones set in a specific shape or style.
- Real diamonds will have an innate brilliance that shows sparkle in many types of lighting. The best way to ensure you’re purchasing real diamonds is to buy your necklace from a reputable jeweller.
- There are many options for lab-grown styles in diamond necklaces, including coloured diamonds that are surprisingly affordable.
- Timeless sparkle makes this jewellery the perfect gift for any occasion.
- Necklaces featuring pavé or smaller diamonds often represent their carat weight in carat total weight. This is represented by CT TW designations and it refers to the total carat weight of all the diamonds in a necklace rather than a single diamond's weight.