Collection of Information
Information You Provide. 在多個不同的時刻，您可選擇向我們提供自己的個人資料。 You should know that we receive and may store all personal information (whether written or oral) that you provide to us. This includes personal information provided to us through any means, including, without limitation, through our Site, via e-mail, over the telephone, and through a social media service (for example Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest). You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to purchase products or take advantage of many of our promotions, features or Services. In this policy, “personal information” means any information by which you may be identified or contacted, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, phone number, physical address or email address. In addition, we may collect information about your purchases, billing address, shipping address, gender, occupation, birthday, marital status, anniversary, interests, and credit card information.
- Essential Operational: Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Services. For example, they are required to help you access secure areas (such as your account pages) and to use features like our shopping basket.
- Performance and Functionality: Cookies help us enhance the performance and functionality of our Services. For example, cookies help us identify you or your device when you come back to our Service so that you do not have to login to see your shopping basket.
- Analytics and Customization: We use analytics and customization cookies, including third party cookies, to gather information on how our Services are being used by our visitors and to measure how popular our marketing campaigns are. We use the data we get to help customize our Services for you and make the content you see as relevant as possible. We also use the date we collect to help identify and prevent fraud, and to track visits from our affiliates or partners.
- Targeting/advertising: Cookies help us to regulate the advertisements you receive, provide you with tailored offers, and measure their effectiveness.
- Social networking cookies: Cookies allow visitors to share our pages and content through third-party social networking websites.
Local Storage: We use local storage (such as HTML5 or Flash) for frequency capping purposes and to provide you with relevant advertising.
We may collect information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device, when you download or use our mobile application.
- Respond to your comments, inquiries and requests,
- Compare and review your information for errors, omissions and accuracy,
- Provide and improve our services and product offerings, and develop new ones,
- Improve marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience,
- Offer you personalized content, including by providing customized content and advertising,
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior,
- Administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions,
- Process or respond to your application for current or future career opportunities,
- Contact you regarding products and services (of Blue Nile or our partners) that we believe may be of interest to you, and
- Other uses with your consent.
We may combine the information you provide to us over time and we may combine such information with information that is publicly available, collected through cookies and other technologies, and information that we receive from our partners, affiliates and other third parties.
We value your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., which help us improve our services and products. By making such submissions to us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us, as described in the "Submissions" section of our Terms and Conditions page.
Information that We May Share with OthersWe may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
特別活動： If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), Blue Nile may share your information with those organizations participating in the applicable event.
Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing or analytics purposes): We may share your information with other companies or organizations which are not part of Blue Nile. These companies and organizations may use the information we share to provide, or help other companies provide, offers to you, to market products, services or opportunities to you, and to perform data analytics regarding your use of our Services.
Companies that we share information with may use the information we provide to them, often in combination with their existing information, to provide you with more relevant advertising. You may opt out of receiving personalized advertisements from advertising companies that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, we will only share your personal information with other companies for their own marketing purpose with your prior opt-in consent.
遵守法律和提防詐騙規定： We may disclose your information: (1) when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; (3) to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
業務轉移： Your information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which case information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
Aggregate Information: We may, and we may authorize third parties to, create aggregate records from personal information by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable. We may use and disclose, and authorize third parties to use and disclose, aggregate information at our discretion.
Blue Nile 並不故意從年齡未滿 13 歲的小童收集個人資料。 倘我們得悉從年齡未滿13 歲的小童收集到可用以辨識某個人的身份的資訊，我們將刪除系統中有關數據的記錄。 請瀏覽美國聯邦貿易委員會的網站http://www.ftc.gov/，以認識保障小童網上隱私權的法門。
我們使用一系列實體和電子保安技術、程序和組織措施，以保護您的可用以辨識個人身份的資料，使其不致遭他人以未獲授權方式存取、使用或披露。 While we strive to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.
If you have created a Blue Nile account you can review and change certain personal information relating to your Blue Nile account at any time by logging on to your account. Otherwise, to learn more, please contact us as set forth below.
如欲停止收取我們寄發予閣下的宣傳電郵： (1) select "unsubscribe" on our subscription status page and enter the requested information or follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of our promotional emails; or (2) write to Legal Department at 411 First Avenue, South, Suite 700, Seattle, WA, 98104 (a "postal request"). 如欲停止接收宣傳電話，您可以在我們來電時告知我們，或向我們寄送郵遞要求。 如欲停止接收宣傳函件，請向我們寄送郵遞要求。
Opting out of communication with us does not affect our communications with you via telephone or email related to your orders with us or other transactional emails.
Where required by law, we obtain your prior opt-in consent at the time of data collection for the processing of (i) personal information for marketing purposes and (ii) personal information deemed sensitive pursuant to applicable law.
International Data Storage and Processing
If you are located in the EEA or Switzerland, we comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland. Blue Nile 嚴格遵守由美國商務部所訂立有關收集、使用及儲存來自歐盟成員國及瑞士的個人資訊的美歐避風港架構協議和美國及瑞士避風港架構協議。 Blue Nile 保證它將嚴格遵守有關通知、選擇、向前傳送、安全性、資料完整性、獲取和實施的避風港隱私權準則。 如欲瞭解更多關於避風港計劃的資訊，或是查看我們的認證頁面，請造訪http://www.export.gov/safeharbor。
Blue Nile 進一步承諾將就美國歐洲和美國瑞士避風港準則下懸而未決的隱私權投訴向一個獨立的糾紛解決機制求助，即由美國商業促進局委員會營運的 BBB EU SAFE HARBOR（美國商業促進局歐盟避風港）。 If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint to Blue Nile, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Blue Nile, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR website at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
倘閣下為加州居民，且您希望收取描述我們與第三方或企業聯繫人分享哪些類型的個人資料（以作彼等的直接營銷用途）以及在過去一年間曾接收您的資料的第三方和聯繫人的姓名地址的通知的副本，則請致函下列地址以提交書面要求： Blue Nile Legal Department at 411 First Avenue, South, Suite 700, Seattle, WA, 98104; attn: 加州隱私權。 請給予我們30 天時間來處理您的要求。 您可以每年提交一次這樣的要求。
How to Contact Us
411 First Avenue S., Suite 700.
Seattle, Washington 98104
Blue Nile, Inc. is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of your personal information.