- About Blue Nile
- Contact Us
International Payment Methods
For orders shipping to Australia, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, and the US Virgin Islands, we offer the following payment methods:
- Bank Wire / International Money Transfer (IMT) / Telegraphic Transfer (TT): Arrange payment through your bank and receive a 1.5% discount.
- Bank wires may take up to 3 business days to be received.
- The bank wire discount is applied before the shipping insurance charge is added. For split payments using bank wires and another method of payment, the bank wire discount is applied to the portion paid by bank wire.
- Note: most banks charge a fee for the transmission of a bank wire. Please ensure that your bank has included this fee when processing your bank wire. There are no fees from our bank to receive the bank wire.
- Credit Card: Use your Visa or MasterCard with a local billing address in any of the countries we ship to. We accept American Express (USD & CAD only), Discover, Diners Club, or JCB card for orders placed in USD. To use other credit cards, we recommend using PayPal as it accepts a variety of other cards.
- Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode: For your protection against fraud, we offer Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode to confirm your identity. Note: these programs are a security feature for online transactions. It does not guarantee that your order will be approved by your bank.
- PayPal: Use PayPal for orders in USD and C$, subject to limits found here. For orders shipping to the European Union, we accept PayPal for orders in GBP and EUR, subject to the limits found here.
- Financing Programs: The Blue Nile Credit Card is available for residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, and Northern Mariana Islands for purchases made in US dollars.
We do not accept payments made in cash, by check, ACH, or debit cards without the Visa or Mastercard logo requiring use of a PIN. For orders shipping to Mexico, payment may be made using bank wire only. There is a 1.5% discount for payments made via bank wire. We reserve the right to request additional information about your payment method or identity before your order can be processed.
For orders shipping to China we offer the following payment methods:
- Bank Wire / Telegraphic Transfer (TT): Bank wire is the fastest and easiest way to pay for orders shipping to China. Arrange payment through your bank and receive a 1.5% discount.
- Alipay Instant Payment: Simply use your Alipay account to complete your order.
- In-Person Payment: Includes payment via cash at over 80 HSBC bank locations across 29 cities in China. Eligible HSBC locations. Note: Government-issued ID must be provided and there is a small fee, generally 0.1% of the value of the deposit with a minimum charge of RMB5 and maximum charge of RMB50, that will be assessed by HSBC. HSBC reserves the right to refuse any deposit that does not meet the requirements of its AML policies and procedures.
- Union Pay: Visit our Shanghai office location and complete your order with Union Pay. Please contact Blue Nile customer service for more details.