NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (AND WASHINGTON, DC), AND CANADA (excluding Quebec), WHO ARE 18 OR OVER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY, SUBJECT TO THE RESTRICTIONS IN SECTION 6 BELOW. Void in all jurisdictions outside the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) and where prohibited by law. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Blue Nile, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and Exposure Marketing & Promotion, Inc. (“Administrator”).
- SWEEPSTAKES SCHEDULE: Sweepstakes starts September 16, 2015 at 1:00:00 p.m. US Pacific Time and ends November 18, 2015 at 11:59:00 p.m. US Pacific Time (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Entry: During Sweepstakes Period, access the Blue Nile website at www.bluenile.com, complete the entry form, and submit as directed. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person or e-mail address.
- Entry Restrictions: Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that person’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry.
- WINNER SELECTION: One potential winner will be randomly selected on or around December 1, 2015 from among all eligible entries received. Winner selection will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging agency, at its offices in Auburn Hills, Michigan USA. Potential winner will be notified by phone or e-mail (exact method of notification being in Sponsor’s/Administrator’s sole discretion) and will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within ten (10) days of date of notification. Noncompliance with this requirement, if potential winner cannot be contacted by Administrator for any reason, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification of potential winner and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. If a Canadian resident is selected in the drawing, in order to win the prize, he/she must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other assistance of any kind within a predetermined time limit.
- PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: Prize is a Blue Nile Luna Diamond Eternity Ring in Platinum (ARV $5,460 USD). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable or assignable. Prize may only be shipped to the US or Canada. All unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance/use of prize are winner’s sole responsibility. All applicable taxes and duties on prize are winner’s sole responsibility; Sponsor will report winner’s receipt of prize as required by applicable law (if winner is a U.S. resident, he/she will receive an IRS 1099 Tax Form; if winner is a Canadian resident, he/she may be responsible for U.S. foreign withholding tax.) Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY: Officers, employees, and directors (as well as their immediate families) of Blue Nile, Inc., Exposure Marketing & Promotion, Inc., their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not eligible to enter or win the prize. “Immediate families” means one’s spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e., nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries, bonus entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Administrator and/or Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (contingent upon Sponsor securing any governmental approval that may be required). In such event, Administrator will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor/Administrator or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor/Administrator to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
- RELEASES: By participating, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for Sweepstakes, advertising and marketing purposes in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor shall be filed in state court in King County, State of Washington USA or in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of the State of Washington, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action (and waive any right to change of venue, forum non conveniens, or any like right), (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, and/or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (d) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington USA without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law/choice of law of the State of Washington USA or of any other jurisdiction.
- GENERAL: Should any provision of these Official Rules be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely captures the original intent of Sponsor. The determination of the invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision of these Official Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules.
- WINNER: To receive name of winner, visit www.promodetails.com and enter the Promo Code “BNLunaDiamondEternitySweeps”. Winner’s list will be available after February 1, 2016.
SPONSOR: Blue Nile, Inc., 411 First Avenue S., Suite 700, Seattle, WA 98104 USA.
ADMINISTRATOR: Exposure Marketing & Promotion, Inc., 1000 N. Opdyke Rd., Auburn Hills, MI 48326 USA.