Blue Nile Diamond Upgrade Program
- About Blue Nile
- Contact Us
As part of our jeweller for life commitment, Blue Nile is pleased to offer a lifetime diamond upgrade program on all GIA and AGSL certified diamonds. Simply call a Diamond & Jewellery Consultant at 00800 2583 6453 to learn more about our upgrade program and to select your new diamond*.
Blue Nile Upgrade Guidelines
- All GIA or AGSL certified diamonds purchased from Blue Nile are eligible
- You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original price toward the purchase of a new diamond.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least twice the price of your original diamond.
- Your diamond must be in its original condition with the original diamond grading report.
- Any damage to the original diamond may disqualify the diamond from our upgrade program.
- The credit value will be based solely on the value of the diamond.
- If your setting fits your new diamond and is in reusable condition, we will set your new diamond in your original setting.
- If your original setting cannot be reused, you have the option of keeping the setting or accepting a credit as determined by Blue Nile.
- Any diamond not originally set by Blue Nile must be returned without the setting.
Diamond Grading Reports:
- The original diamond grading report must be returned in reusable condition. Fees may apply for any damaged reports.
* The Blue Nile Diamond Upgrade Program is available for purchases shipped to the US. Upgrades for other countries may be eligible on a case-by-case basis. Upgrade purchase must be made in original currency. Coloured diamonds are ineligible for this program.