- About Blue Nile
- Contact Us
Blue Nile orders are shipped with the reliability and accountability of FedEx or USPS shipping.
For more information about returning an item, read our
policy on 30-Day Returns.
For a special touch, we'll include a free gift card and enclose your item in our distinctive Blue Nile packaging. From our classic ring presentation boxes to our soft jewellery pouches, every item arrives presentation-ready.
Blue Nile ships to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses. For more information, please visit our Military Shipping page.
For insurance reasons, a signature is required for all FedEx shipments to shipping destinations outside of the United States, regardless of any signed waivers you may have with FedEx.
When Will Your Order Be Shipped?To help you plan when to expect your order, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed in the product details for each item. This arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order. For all available products, the arrival date is listed on the detail pages, in the "Shipping Information" section.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
Shipping to Alternate AddressesIf you will not be home to sign for your order, Blue Nile can ship your order to your place of work, or another more convenient destination. As a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, when you order merchandise priced $1000 or more to be delivered to a destination other than your billing address, we will confirm that your credit card or financing company has this alternate shipping address on file. To help expedite your order, simply call your issuing bank and provide them with your alternate shipping address.
If you cannot be available, or have someone else available to sign for your package, you can have it shipped to your local FedEx location so that you can sign for and pick it up at your leisure. Find the FedEx location nearest you.
Delivery DetailsYour order delivery method is determined by the price of your order (before tax). You'll find your method of free shipping listed on the Shipping Information page within the shopping basket. If you are offered free FedEx Ground® or 2Day® delivery, we provide the option to expedite your order with a faster shipping method for a small fee.
Shipping OptionsAll orders are insured and shipped free via FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx 2Day®, or FedEx Ground® delivery service, based on the pre-tax value of your order.
- Blue Nile will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box address.
- Signature requirements for delivery:
- For orders totalling $1,000 or more, a signature is required, regardless of any waivers you may have with FedEx.
- For orders under $1,000, FedEx may require a signature.
- If you are unable to be available for signature on a weekday, we can arrange a Saturday delivery for an additional fee. Call 1 800 425 022 and a Diamond and Jewellery consultant will arrange this for you.