- About Blue Nile
- Contact Us
International Payment Methods
For orders shipping to Australia, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, and the US Virgin Islands, we offer the following payment methods:
- Bank Wire / International Money Transfer (IMT) / Telegraphic Transfer (TT): Arrange payment through your bank and receive a 1.5% discount.
- Bank wires may take up to 3 business days to be received.
- The bank wire discount is applied before the shipping insurance charge is added. For split payments using bank wires and another method of payment, the bank wire discount is applied to the portion paid by bank wire.
- Note: most banks charge a fee for the transmission of a bank wire. Please ensure that your bank has included this fee when processing your bank wire. There are no fees from our bank to receive the bank wire.
- Credit Card: Use your Visa or MasterCard with a local billing address in any of the countries we ship to. We accept American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, or Carte Blanche card for orders placed in USD. To use other credit cards, we recommend using PayPal as it accepts a variety of other cards.
- Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode: For your protection against fraud, we offer Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode to confirm your identity. Note: these programs are a security feature for online transactions. It does not guarantee that your order will be approved by your bank.
- PayPal: Use PayPal for orders in USD and C$, subject to limits found here. For orders shipping to the European Union, we accept PayPal for orders in GBP and EUR, subject to the limits found here.
- Financing Programs: The Blue Nile Credit Card is available for residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, and Northern Mariana Islands for purchases made in US dollars.
We do not accept payments made in cash, by check, ACH, or debit cards without the Visa or Mastercard logo requiring use of a PIN. For orders shipping to Mexico, payment may be made using bank wire only. There is a 1.5% discount for payments made via bank wire. We reserve the right to request additional information about your payment method or identity before your order can be processed.
For orders shipping, to China we offer the following payment methods:
- Bank Wire / Telegraphic Transfer (TT): Bank wire is the fastest and easiest way to pay for orders shipping to China. The standard 1.5% discount for bank wire payments does not apply to orders shipping to China.
- Debit Card & Cash: Orders must be picked up at a location in Beijing, Shang Hai, and Cheng Du in order to pay with a debit card or cash.